In collaboration with Quantum#0846
As featured in Carbon Copy and more!
ToggleHUD is a ViewSpace UI shader with the ability to independently display and toggle up to 16 icons from a single texture sheet. These toggles are animatable, allowing for usage as a HUD UI indicating the status of other animations/features. Unlike other screenspace shaders, this UI is built for VR and can simulate depth and curve so as to not rest too close to the user's eyes.
- Up to 16 icons at a time displayed in viewspace from a single texture/material
- Tilng/Offset compatible in order to use multiple icon sets on a single material
- Configurable rows/columns to rearrange the icon display
- Option to flip the horizontal/vertical order of the icons
- Adjustable width/height scaling of the whole UI
- Adjustable X/Y positioning in viewspace (with rotation/curve simulation)
- Adjustable distance for simulated depth in VR view
- Independently toggleable and animatable icons
- Includes a Sample Prefab Tester for VRChat in order to test HUD positioning
Please have enough relevant experience in Unity and your VR Platform before using this, including knowledge of Unity's animation/animator controller system, and third-party systems such as VRChat's 3.0 system. Sample animation clips and VRC 3.0 resources are available for reference, but should not be used directly and are intended to be implemented in your own use cases.
Terms and Conditions:
This license is good for 1 purchaser (or user, if received as a gift), personal and private use only unless commercial license is purchased. A commercial license is required by any/all parties generating revenue from this product. Please view the full detailed Terms and Conditions and Store Rules.
For support and other inquiries, please reach out to me in my Discord server and open a support ticket.
Shader and Functional Design - Quantum#0846
ShaderGUI Editor and Project Design - JustSleightly#0001
One Package for ToggleHUD